May 04, 2010

Apple Blossom Run






Another year, another Apple Blossom Run. Matt always volunteers to run the mile with the kids. His once a year jog. I don't fight him too much in protest. I am also MUCH better at cheering from the sidelines. Hunter of course pushed himself to make it in the top twenty he was in the group that they divide off by the ropes so we think he might of made it. He was the second fastest in his school mile run so it energized him to push it as hard as he could.

The kids sure don't get their love for running from Matt or I...I can barely stay up for straight taking a picture.

3 comments:

El said...

Man your kids are sporty!! And when did Logan start looking so much like your dad?! He was the one kid that had some West in him and now he is all Matkin! Those genes are STRONG : )

Jenn said...

I KNOW! Isn't it crazy! It is that MATKIN head you just can't escape it...

Anonymous said...

I think we came down the wrong weekend. I would have loved to see that race, night have even gone in it myself.