May 26, 2010

Birthday Hike

Each year for my birthday we usually go for hike.
(well...we have done it twice, so that pretty much makes it a long time tradition in my books)

We found an awesome spot only a half hour from home. It was awesome being out with the kids and Matt without any blackberries, laptops or dishes in the sink calling my name.

I get to hear the kids really talk too, not just make noise.

I even collected some more heart rocks.

I really like to hike...well...nice leisure ones that aren't too strenuous.
So, more of a walk...with pretty scenery....I like that.

a perfect day...











2 comments:

El said...

Great pics! I love the outdoors too...in photos! You all look like you belong there and were having a blast!

Grandpa said...

The colors in your photos of your nature journey even for the color blind. I say go with this tradition.

Love ya all