May 06, 2010

Building Rome



I am sure everyone can relate.
I feel like paperwork is like dishes. If you don't stay on top of it, you are one step away from being casted on the reality show "Hoarders".

I am not that bad...but I think a forest of paper has come and gone from this home.

Jessica, my hippie love child (who knows where that trait came from, I guess she is following her Canadian roots, all she needs is to wear some socks with her sandals), reminds me often that we should be recycling all this paper and save the trees...I agree.

She also thinks we should never eat at fast food restaurants and only eat all natural foods, live outside with the trees and flowers, and take in all stray animals and raise them as our own....

I tell her to add it to my to-do list and that she can find a bunch a paper on my desk to start one.

Rome wasn't built in a day. However if I could use paper and dishes. it would be...

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Out of the mouths of babes we see the world differently. We have lots of trees - more than we will ever use and they are renuable. Remember beautiful Stanley Park is a second growth forest. I don't think God wants us to live outside in the cold.
Love Grandpa

El said...

Dude! Not all canadians wear socks & sandals! :) I love that she is so conscious of everything around her. She has such a huge heart.