December 15, 2009

What Snow Brings

In one evening we became completely blanketed in snow, a winter wonderland.

It is funny what happens when that much snow comes in...

first, the kids need to be dressed twice...exhausting I tell ya.



Also, as I drive the kids to school driveways are spotted
with old men snow blowing their pathways.
Today I spotted someone sporting this doosie.
A snowblower shield.

Never gets old around here.



My hubby hasn't graduated to the snowblower yet. He isn't old enough.


2 comments:

Grandma M said...

I cant tell which child this is. but they look WARM love you all

Jenn said...

Mom! You are a nut! That isn't my kid! It's from the movie "A Christmas Story" where they make fun of the idea of kids so bundled up they can't move. (which is the picture of the kid) Ha ha you crack me up Mom.