December 04, 2009

Hunter Actually CAN'T see.




Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. One of my offspring would be cursed with my eyesight. I have HORRIBLE eye sight, in fact I am legally blind. So, when Hunter said he was having a hard time reading things far away, you would think I would of believed him. However I kept saying, "oh you can too read that!" I thought he just wanted them, some kind of Harry Potter thing. Well it turned out I was wrong and he actually couldn't see...loser mom I am. Anyway, doesn't he look sooooo cute!

8 comments:

Grandpa said...

Being near sighted was my fate after 19, but now I am far sighted - too bad only for spectacles. You are looking pretty smart - which is real of course.

Jordan said...

so, is that why you hit that tree hunter? jkjk

Auntie Shauna said...

Hey Hunter you look great. Wearing glasses runs in the family. I've been wearing them since grade 9 (14 years old).

Grandma M said...

Logan you look AMAZING>>>>> kind of like Harry rebirth of Harry himself. And I love loans expression too.

Grandma M said...

Thats supposed to be LOGANS expression

Jenn said...

You mean Hunter right? Mom you need to proof read more!

Simply, Sarah said...

I had to wear glasses back in kindergarten and never wore them.

He looks great with the glasses on!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Super cute! And no you are NOT a loser mom...we all have those, "why didn't that click?" moments. :O)