October 29, 2008

A Werewolf or Brigham?

Align Center



Okay let me give you a little background. For the last couple of weeks Matt has been growing his hair, sideburns, and goatee. It gotten so long it drove me crazy! He got a thrill out of how nuts it made me until finally when a buddy at church teased calling him "Brigham Young" I said THAT'S IT! So he finally told me he was really growing his hair for his costume. A werewolf...Ohhh....well he could of gone as Brigham. Anyways tonight is the YM/YW Halloween party so we got him all ready. He even has werewolf teeth (His real teeth aren't that yellow).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, that makes my costume look like a care bear.

Shelley M said...

Matt I'm really impressed1 Now Jenn you can start growing out your leg hair and be a Sasquatch for next year.