October 26, 2008

I be bloggin'








Okay... I actually have been blogging/journaling all my life... to myself. I have kept it soley for me. I chose to move it to a private blog, so I can journal with pictures and eventually I hope they will come up with really cool printing options. I didn't want have to sensor my blogs or proof read or worry about any of that. However, I am realizing how much I enjoy reading my sisters blog who lives in Canada. I want my family and friends who live far away to be able to check in if they want to. Let me tell you though, I am not the best writer and I may not make sense half the time, but oh well. So you will see posts way back from January but I am just "going public" now. If you are bored, you can read back. Then might really be bored.

It is sad really, how quickly we forget things. Even the simple mundane things. All the experienced mamas all say, how quickly time goes, I agree! I can't stop time, nor do I want to, I just want to jot down some of those memories, so I can revisit them someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn that's great. Look forward to reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Okay so instead of working today, I spent most of the day reading your whole blog! I love it!! It is wonderful to get a peak into the whole families going ons! Please keep it up!

The Risdons said...

I'm glad I get to see you now!