October 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins




We carved pumpkins for FHE tonight. Okay... I know it is a fun family activity. And I am all about creating memories, I am actually quite obsessive about it. But carving pumpkins are my least favorite activity. It is hard work! It is messy. The guts gets all over your arms and then it starts to sting...you all know what I am talking about. The knife goes in an out all slippery and fast like at any moment you are going to stab your arm...Thank goodness Matt enjoys it each year. Whew. I try to hide. But I don't get far.

I love the picture of all of them because of Logan's face. I said to him afterward, how come he didn't smile. He said, " There was something shaking in the bushes behind daddy!"

3 comments:

Shelley M said...

Not bad! Bloggin an event that only happened ten minutes ago - you're already a pro!!!

Bromileys said...

Fun stuff! It's funny how we like to look at blogs of people we live near, but it really is a cool glimpse into people's lives! Check our blurb.com for great blog printing options.

Anonymous said...

Hi My little Munchkins You look fabulous in your costumes. I wish I could have been there What GREAT MEMORIES Love you grandma Matkin