January 10, 2011

Day Two- Liberation Day

(this picture is showing how the vein isn't flowing,
in fact it started to break off and make alternate routes
and highways in order to get more blood flow.)

So the morning went fast,
and I don't remember much up to after I woke up.

I learned my lesson from yesterday
and asked everyone wearing a badge

when were my drugs coming??

So I will start there.

Dr. Arata found that my left and right jugulars were blocked/narrowed/ or stenosed. My right being the worse.
He said a normal vein size is approximately
19mm

Mine is 8mm.

Yaaa, now I know why I didn't score higher on my ACT.

He was able to snap/pop/destroy my left jugular valve.

But he wasn't' sure if he got the right side as it was so much smaller which made it thicker and harder to snap.
He said he might of or might not of.

Because it is a guided procedure, the only way to know is by feeling it snap or hearing it...

I know, gross eh?

So the bad news is within the next two weeks, if my symptoms all return we know it didn't snap open and I will need to return to get the procedure again to try again to get it to break.



These are pictures of the balloons pumped up in my vein.


So the verdict.


I feel flipping fantastic.

Leg Pain:
Mostly Gone

Fatigue:
Gone

Brain Fog:
Gone

Bladder "Issues"
Mostly Gone

Tingles
Mostly Gone

Limb Weakness
Gone

Foot Tremor
Almost Gone

Morning Eye Stabbing
Gone

Intention Hand Tremors
Gone

Heat Intolerance
Gone

Burning Skin Neuralgia
Gone

I feel like I am 15 years younger. I just feel "normal" again, and it feels amazing. I do have a doosey of a daily headache but we heard is from the blood thinner injections. He also said it could take months for your body to see all the positive symptoms.

I feel so blessed.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow! It sounds amazing! I've been waiting to see an update, but I must have missed the last two updates. I'm so glad to hear that the procedure went fairly well and that you are already feeling some relief. Prayers coming your way that you don't have to go back and do it again! *hugs*

el said...

That is amazing news! I am so happy that this has worked! Not to be all motherly but TAKE IT EASY! We all know how you are and I repeat...TAKE IT EASY. :)

Ames said...

To live in this day and age and have the technology and advancement in science is a BLESSING and a MIRACLE! I am so happy for you!!! I am actually beyond happy -- I could do a dance right now for you, but I am crying instead with joy! I have been praying and fasting for you. I have been looking at your blog almost everyday to hear the results. I think the Lord knew that I needed to know what was going on, so he sent me a nice little dream the other night of you explaining to me that you were doing great and that the procedure went well. I held onto that hoping that that was the case. Weird I know, but you know me. I love you cousin!!!

The Risdons said...

I'm so thrilled. You're one of my favorite people in the whole world.

LStevens said...

JEn,
That is amazing. I am so happy for you and your family. I will continue to pray that all goes well. Keep smiling, and if you need bender-downers (is that a word) , you can call me. :-)

VanderSluis Family said...

Doesn't this just make you love doctors? I think they were chosen before this life to come here and safe us from so many things. I feel blessed to - to know you and read your inspiring blog. Stay strong sister!