August 31, 2010

In the Waiting Room

I feel like I have been
in the waiting room
for awhile now.

I have been waiting
to go to the Seattle MS clinic
for my appointment to
FINALLY
see the neurologist and
get some answers.

My waiting ends this Thursday.

September 2

I have been on a roller coaster of emotions.
So don't hang around me in the
next day or so before my appointment
or I may end up in a pile of tears
then to laughter
and then back to tears,

a couple times through the conversation!

Not sure what I
should feel, so I have
been trying them all out.

Sigh...
just filling
you in for those who
wondered if anything happened
from my lack of blogging...

Nope...just in the waiting room.

2 comments:

Simply, Sarah said...

I do so hope you get some answers, and soon! There's nothing worse than having awful symptoms and nothing specific diagnosed.

Our family will pray for you and your family.

mom said...

I'm praying for you every day. I love you .... MOM