August 11, 2010

Jelly Bellies

Early this morning...
way before I would of liked to awaken....
I was greeted to a charly horse cramp in my left leg
accompanied with electric pulses shooting up it.

Shortly after I received
a numb left ring finger and pinky with some buzzing.

Next, a feeling like somebodies finger was jabbing the top of my left eye.

Yesterday it was a numb tongue and side of face and fingers that would tremor when I typed.

It's like all like eating a
bag of Jelly Bellies...



You never know what you are going to get
and some
are worse than others.

Except I think I am eating the Harry Potter ones...
as they aren't too pleasant.









1 comment:

El said...

Just like the jelly beans, you will get to the end of the box and be done with this! Then maybe open up some chocolates as a reward for getting thru all this!can't wait to see you!