September 26, 2008

Just call me June.

With the economy going in a handbasket, the price of cereal is astronomical. (I never use that word) Anyway, I have decided to eliminate it to weekends only. Seeing it costs me 5.00 a box, they go through a box every 2 days and it is just sugar. (that is 75 a month) So what does that leave me...pulling a June cleaver. I have decided to make breakfast each morning. Today was french toast. It went well, kids ate it, I didn't die. I think the key is to start with a clean kitchen. A challenge sometimes. However, I think this just might work. Other ideas are oatmeal, cream of wheat, muffins, eggs and toast, and the oh so ambitious pancakes. So there you have it. I have officially entered 50's house wife mode. Well at least for breakfast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, if you start doing more stuff..... You'll be just like my mom!!!! Not good!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, she is superwoman, martha stewart, and a 50's house wife rolled all in one. I could never do all she does!