September 06, 2008

A Special Spirit


Hunter's baptism was beautiful. Leading up to it was a crazy prepare for a wedding type of day. Lots of family busily running around, trying to keep kids clean and happy, and pictures, pictures, pictures. I was running around like I felt like I needed to be doing something and really didn't need to do anything. It wasn't until we sat down and were quiet for the quiet baptism prayer that it truly hit me this the magnitude of this special day. I am so grateful Hunter's is such a good example for me. He just has such an amazing special spirit. He told me afterward that he felt like a newborn after he was baptized.
You can tell he understand the big decision he has made is important to him. Going to church in his tie, making sure he has his scriptures and being ready each Sunday is one little things. But he is ready to bear his testimony and each week asks when he can. He really is an amazing little boy. How did we get so lucky?

No comments: