August 25, 2008

School days here we come...

I can't decide what kindof person I am going to be. A blogger, a scrapbooker, a digital scrapbooker, a paper and pen kind of gal. I don't know. I don't even know if I am going to be night owl or early bird yet, I know I tend to go toward the night owl, but I tend to like the idea of being an early bird. Shell is and I think it is neat to get a bunch done before 8, but then I don't like the idea of being too beat to acomplish anything the rest of the day.

So school starts in 2 days. Ya. I am READY for the kids to be occupied again with homework, school and soccer. These lazy days are nice until they get so lazy you go crazy. We are close to going crazy.

Business is crazy, 42 orders in one week. EEK. We aren't quite sure what to think. We love the moola. I infact just love the idea of bringing in a regular salary. We are moving out to the cottage October 1st which is right behind Camilla's house. We are pulling out the carpet, putting flooring down and painting walls. We also might have Melannie, Haydens mom work for us starting then too. We need it seeing all the orders!

My cramps are bad. Everyone tells me to get a hysterectomy, easier said then done. I am sick of the bleeding and pain. I have an appt tomorrow. I will go from there.

No comments: