August 18, 2008

FHE Movie Night

Shauna is here visiting for a couple weeks. It is always nice having her around to chat with. Today was an errand day, bank, drop off library books, shipping, staples, walmart and the DMV. It felt good to get all the errands done cause I have been down for a couple days. My belly button still hurts though. I had some cramps today but I tried to put the aside, all during dinner they bothered me. Mind over matter right?

Today we did a quick lesson about temples, Logan conducted, we sang "I love to see the temple" and then we split up. The boys went to the new star wars clone war movie, and then the girls took all the foamies out, cuddled up with candy and popcorn and we had a girls night watching Nim's Island.

Lessons Learned
Family Home Evening doesn't always need to be a big effort, but I really try to give a big effort to really get it accomplished each week. Just having those little nuggest of spiritual lessons each week however small, grow someday to be the keys and tools they will need and use one day. And those fun silly little games and together times grow to create a strong family...
Some of our fav's: 1. paperplane flying contest off the stairs
2. zucchi boat sailing down the ditch

No comments: