January 01, 2010

New Year's Eve MURDER!!



Karly- Butch Chasity ....................Kevin- The Outlaw


.........Villy- An Indian Chief ..........Tara- A Mexican Widow...


Jenn- Elvira, Brothell Owner................Matt- The Sheriff

Heather- The Rancher........Alex- The Gay Cowboy



This year we went to the Judd's for New Year's Eve. We thought it would be a perfect opportunity to do the Murder Mystery I have been dying to do. It was SOOO fun, if you are thinking of ever doing one, I highly recommend it. This group was a blast and really got into character which made it that much more funny!

I being the town slut had fun trying to come up with a modest/harlet outfit to wear.
Matt was the town Sheriff, oh it was so funny....

I ended up being the Murderer... and I didn't even know it....so watch out!

The food was amazing, Kevin caught tons and tons of fresh Crab. YUM!

What a great way to bring in the New Year.



All the kids giggled and played the whole night without a peep of complaint or whining, I couldn't believe it...we didn't even leave until 1:30am!
Hunter chatted non-stop the whole way home excited as can be, he kept saying,
"I'm not tired, I'm not tired."
Then as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep.
Matt and I thought it was hilarious because Hunter seems to have only on and off buttons.

Emmy, Jessica and Maisy
These girls are so cute together.

2 comments:

Swedish Rose said...

Wow, that looks like you guys had a lot of fun...without me...

Shauna said...

What a laugh!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.