September 21, 2009

Were Official....

It is Official!
We have leased a commercial building!!


We signed the lease to a new warehouse/office for our business last week and moved everything over this weekend. It is 4 times the size and a beauty! It is right on main street Wenatchee, on Chelan Avenue, a perfect location... drop by anytime! This weekend Camilla, me and the boys (Matt and Rick) worked and worked to get everything moved over and set up so we wouldn't miss any work days when our girls (Karen and Jamie) came into work today. We did it! Our hubbies were SOOO good at listening, following and carrying out all our plans for the space. Building two large work desks and installing so many anchors and hooks that they never want to see another drill for quite some time.

Since Karen started full time in July, Camilla and I haven't worked vinyl production since, allowing us to work from home. (I like that) We now have more time to move our business forward and grow. Now that we have a larger office, we can each come in for a couple hours, I am excited it will be fun! This is all very exciting. The business has all grown bigger than I ever imagined but I am enjoying it very much. I love being a business woman until 3pm and then full time mommy all while calling the shots with my time. Some steps are very scary...but it is all very exciting and a fun ride.

4 comments:

grandma M said...

Can't wait to see it. I hope I get there in time today for a peek at it tonight. Can't wait to make the curtains. Hey, maybe Jessica can help, me. I'll bring down her sewing machine. Love to all mom

El said...

Congrats darling! You just keep hitting these huge milestones! I am so proud of all that you are accomplishing.

Shauna said...

Congratulations Jenn and Camilla that is awesome. Look forward to seeing it at Jessica's baptism.

Simply, Sarah said...

That's so great! I've been looking for it each time we've had to go over to Wenatchee.

I'm so excited your business is doing so well.