February 17, 2011

My Disney Day


Ahh..Today was just wonderful.


Two days post vein surgery
and I feel like I am 19 years old and


full of energy.

And here at Disneyland I feel full of childlike excitment...
I just want to keep pinching myself because I can't believe how amazing I feel.

How different I feel.
What better place to share this awesome new energy!

Matt was amazing making it the
happiest day for me.

We ate at all the fancy restaurants I have always wanted to eat at.

We strolled through the shops, again and again.

We rode the rides a couple times in a row sometimes.

(which we learned was a little ambitious as I was SORE
afterward and it brought on a serious headache)



It was just so fun to laugh,
smile until our cheeks hurt and just spend the day hand in hand.

And just celebrate this day of amazing miracles.

It was just a really great day.


No comments: