February 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Dinner



Okay so I was all ambitious this year....

You know how on Christmas Eve the stores all ready have the Valentines stuff, well I kept grabbing things here and there... I wasn't quite sure what for?

So since we are going to the Olympics over Valentines, tonight we had a Valentines dinner...so I could use all the cute stuff.



The kids loved the heart plastic champagne glasses best because they could drink it all in one shot, and clink them with each other.


Matt surprised me with two of my favorite plants...I LOVE orchids. Almost every year he gets me one, and we don't have any in the house that are currently alive. So...I told him I would take care of these two if he didn't mind.

2 comments:

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

A live orchid? How in the world are you going to care for one? I would love to have one. Actually I would love to buy one for my mom. They are her favorite. You look super cute and what a fun valentine's day for everyone!!

Jenn said...

Matt is going down your mom's way this weekend to see his brother if you want him to bring her one!