July 09, 2009

Stop the Insanity

I am barely holding up my head above water these days. With Camilla gone I was okay handling the orders on my own...until a week after she left, our big account came through. Our orders literally more than doubled. I am totally not exaggerating. For the second time this week I went to the office at 5am (I am not a morning person) and came home at 10pm.... Sooo until Camilla comes back I will be lacking in the rest of my life......like...

eye brow plucking
rose pruning
ironing (oh wait, I never did do that one)
deep cleaning
regular cleaning
nutritious meal making
Bill filing
Nail clipping

Tomorrow I am taking the day off...turning the cell phone off, ignoring the emails and I am going swimming with the kids...I still won't probably work on my "lacking list" though... I always make time for....

hugs and cuddles with the kidlets
family dinner
cuddling with Matt
Library dates
weekends off
Lots of swimming
Sunday Baking

Sooo mom....any plans that involve taking a trip down here? Just asking?

5 comments:

Grandma M said...

Oh How I,d love to drop Everthing and come. This week is busy with Emily , Clara and Benjamin. Shelley and Jordan will be home on Monday. Well see what next week offers. Love you all MOM

Grandpa said...

Jenny,
You are such a trooper - someday you will look back on all this stress and say it was the best time of your life. You are the most needed person in town. As you reach the golden years with a bad hip you are less needed.

Love ya

Jenn said...

Dad you are always needed...

Shauna said...

Good luck Jenn. I hope you de-stress soon. Love ya!!

Shelley M said...

Two Words

H i r e - h e l p !!!

Are you insane? With that many orders hire helps! (That's plural for help)