July 15, 2009

A Day in the Life of our Summer...

I always have a camera ready to snap moments I don't want to forget...

I was sitting on the couch and all was quiet...all of a sudden I heard chomp chomp chomp, looked around and couldn't see anything...I walked over to the laundry shelves and Hunter says, "Hi, Mom!" He was playing hide and go seek while eating a freezie. Ah freezies...the signature of summer.

Logan decided to put his hand in a glass of water to see if it would make his hang nails feel better.



Meet the Hulk and Magician Psychopath...(Hunter named himself) and a couple extra neighbors.

Cookie making around here has become a new creative outlet. Each have their own custom recipe.



Jess didn't understand why only chiwawa's are the only dogs you can dress.



Jess also wanted all her pets to get along.


We discovered doggie poop duty was much more effective then "time out".


However Jess likes to spend her "time out's" in private solitude.


I love to spend my Sunday mornings baking...especially pies...it is the only thing that ever turns out.



Finally, ever walk in on your kids while they are playing?Jess decided to stamp her whole face with our FRAGILE stamp at work...and Hunter swung himself into a twisted mess and managed to get his shorts stuck.

4 comments:

Grandma M said...

I'm like Jess I like to spend my TIME OUT in solitude. Great pictures.......................Mom

Shauna said...

What great pictures. Looks like your kids are having fun. except for the time out.

Grandpa said...

Pictures are great and face to face is even greater - see you later today.

Jordan said...

You guys are lucky-its pretty boring over here when we're not vacationing.

Jordan

MISS U GUYS!