July 26, 2008

Vacationing in Luxury




Whew, I made it, and what a beautiful place it is. I got there first and it is a huge place. It is one of the newest complexes. Mahogany floors, stainless steel everything, flat screen t.v.'s and all that good stuff. It had three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 4 t.v.'s. Oh and the kitchen was bigger than mine at home, which isn't hard to do. So we were set up with a game cube room, a wii room, a lounge room watching t.l.c. and a room where the girls could watch the Disney channel. We spent the day on Saturday getting unpacked and then we went exploring. Oh and we set up the computers. We had the six units in the picture. Grandma and Grandpa Fred, Phil and Eileen, All of Kathy's family, All of our Family, Julie and Jeff's family, and Tom and Betty. So it wasn't a huge show this year. I hadn't been to a reunion in 11 years, I have been married 11 years this August so that is a long time. I was glad I had gone already, even though I was really tired and my back and stupid cyst hurt.

No comments: