July 27, 2008

To church or not to church?



When Sunday lands on your holiday there are several options. Do you forget going and say it is vacation, from church as well? Should you try to find the church building and the right time and go? Then should you go the whole time or just to sacrament. I prefer if not too difficult, to go to church, but just sacrament. Shell was going for the whole cha-bang... she also had her friend Coleen to visit in the same ward. I took the opportunity when all the kids were cute and dressed up to take some cousins pictures. I love the cousin pictures. I always love the one where they walk backwards, I hope to keep doing it as they grow older.


After sacrament Mom, Shauna, Dad and the kids and I headed to Costco to stock up on food. The ox was definitely in the myer as we had no food. And the resort is a good half hour away so we wanted to grab it while we were in town.

No comments: