December 22, 2010

The Big Day or Days...

So I have my date...

my date to get

unclogged
router routed
unstuck
rerouted
cleared up
get things flowing again


January 3rd
Fly down to Costa Mesa, California
January 4th
My test day to see if I am plugged
January 5th
The big day of unplugging
January 6th
Follow up appointment with Doctor.
January 7th
My day to go to Disneyland.
January 8th
Fly home

Yes I said Disneyland...
So it HAPPENS to be only 11 miles from the doctors office.
And Disneyland HAPPENS to be my one of my favorite places to go...really.
So Matt said this trip is for me...so he is going to make sure going to Disneyland HAPPENS.
I love that man.
Technically I am supposed to stay in the area for two days after the procedure, so might as well make the best of it right?

7 comments:

El said...

Fantastic news! I have such high hopes for this procedure! Not to be a downer but just make sure you clear Disneyland with the doc! :) Cannot wait to hear all about it. Who is looking after the munchkins?

Simply, Sarah said...

Awesome!!

Bethany said...

Sounds like a plan! I love the Disneyland idea. How fun!

shauna said...

Good luck Jenn. Have fun in Disneyland!!!

Anonymous said...

YOu take that day and embrace it. (Disneyland) Have a safe trip. My prayers are with you and your family.
Was at your ward on Sunday, was sad to not see your smiling face. Jess said you were having a hard day. Sorry to hear that. :(

Ames said...

Love you!!!

Grandpa said...

This was a great day for you and indeed for the world of MS victims because you are now walking proof that there is a new powerful remedy.

We are so thankful for this outcome.

Love ya