June 16, 2008

Summer Plans

I am slow going this morning. Yesterday was a very big day with work and kids.
This summer I have pretty well scheduled. Mondays-swim day, Wed- Library Fri- Park. Today we are going to the library. Gas is so outrageous we need to only go in to Wenatchee when we have to and get everything done at once. Today I need to do a little work (peeling and masking) the laundry and then kids learning time. We wrote a big chart of all the things we wanted to accomplish this summer. Mom and Shauna are in Alaska right now on the cruise. So cool. I want to go. Well I need to start my day. We are going camping tomorrow, so the kids are pulling everything out and putting it on the living room floor. It is so neat seeing each year them getting more and more excited to go camping. Logan says this morning, it won’t be that fun to drive there, but when we get there, then it will be LOTS of fun. Ha ha. Matt probably broke his pinky last night at young mens. He was slip and slidding. Too funny.

No comments: