January 15, 2008

McDonalds Tradition


Daddy is out of town which hasn’t been too bad these days, we miss him terrible but we manage, we went to mcydees for dinner as our tradition always is. I love being with the kids, they are a hoot. Just before we went Hunter came in from playing out in the snow with his neighbor buddies and got completely wet and snow covered to the core. He was just standing there and then all of a sudden started to cry and because he was sooo cold. That is what he does skiing, just says all of a sudden, okay I am done, no more, I am miserable and starts to cry. So I ran the bath let him wade in it since he didn’t want to get in and then we went to Mcdonalds with two blankets in tow to keep them all warm. I get such a hoot and what they put on, I rarely tell them to change because I know it won’t be forever. Today Jess and Logan were playing on the sleds out in the front and I stopped to have a hot chocolate break and just watch them. I love watching them. Jess in her pink zip up jammies and and Hunters Sunday sweater, a puffy vest , snow boots and the hat the neighbor lady made them (brown and red) straight out of the seventies!
.

No comments: